Your dog will love these pineapple pupsicles on a hot summer's day. Just 2 ingredients make these tropical frozen treats.
How to make pineapple pupsicles
This is an easy frozen dog treat recipe with pineapple and Greek yogurt. The pineapple must be fresh and not out of a tin. Tinned pineapple is full of unnecessary sugars and will contribute to weight gain.
I've used low carb Greek yogurt but you could use coconut yogurt too.
It's as simple as processing the two ingredients in a blender and freezing the mixture. I poured mine into a popsicle container but you could also use ice cube trays for a smaller treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt low fat
- Remove the skin and core from the pineapple. Chop into pieces.
- Place the pineapple and yogurt in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle containers.
- Freeze for 4 hours until firm.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.